Professional Performance Development Groupis seeking a Surgical Technologist to provide services for Keesler Medical Center at Keesler AFB Biloxi, MS. In this role you will accompany the surgeon to the operating room to circulate, scrub and/or assist in surgical procedures including, but not limited to, general head & neck, middle ear, laryngeal, soft palate & throat, nose, and any other procedures as necessary. The United States Air Force Medical Service mission is to ensure medically fit forces, provide expeditionary medics, and improve the health of all we serve to meet our Nation’s needs.
Education: Graduate from Surgical Technology program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or completion of a formal training program provided by any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force) for surgical technicians, surgical technologists or operating room technicians.
Experience: 12 months’ experience within the last 36 months assisting with ears, nose, and throat surgical procedures in an operating room or clinical setting.
Certification: Basic Life Support certification (BLS). Certified as a Surgical Technologist (CST) from The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or certified as a Tech-in-Surgery (TS-C) from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) or possess a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) certification as a surgical technician and/or operating room technician
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation, and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
For more information, please call Araceli Garza at (210)253-3852 or firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields