Stop Wondering and Start Applying …
Professional Performance Development Group Inc. specializes in sourcing Top Medical Providers to provide medical services at U.S. Government facilities for over 36 years. Your success is our aim and purpose.
In this role you will be able to grow and serve our military and their families.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to work at the Urgent Care Clinic, Naval Hospital Lemoore, CA. If you are ready to begin a new career, then this is the position for you.
PPDG offers a superb benefits package including a first-rate salary, medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, 401(k) plan with employer contribution, paid holidays and PTO are included.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be a part of a dynamic, patient focused and advanced medical team.
- Committed to patient excellence, focused and compassionate service.
- Detail oriented and knowledgeable in MS Word and computer skills.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in any one of the 50 States, District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
On a typical day, you may perform any or a combination of the following:
- Work with a committed and patient focused team.
- Provide top-notch quality care in a purpose driven environment.
Are you ready to begin something new and do what you were born to do? Contact me Ana Cabral at 210-253-3816 or email me at email@example.com to get you started today!
"*" indicates required fields