Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. (PPDG) is searching for a compassionate Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide care to our military and their families at Edwards AFB, CA.
Are you ready to take on new experiences and make a difference working with our brave Heroes? This is an opportunity of a lifetime. Don’t let it pass you by!
- Degree: Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Education: Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Experience: Ability to meet clinical competency requirements (Please contact us for specifics.)
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license from any State to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
"*" indicates required fields