Description You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Therapeutic Medical Physicists like you to be a part of our team.
As a Therapeutic Medical Physicists your skills will provide care to patients in the following capacities:
- The HCW must perform clinical radiation therapy physics and other support services as required by the Department of Radiology, BAMC.
- Manage the Radiation Therapy Service Equipment Quality Control Program.
- Develop, oversee, and analyze technician quality control testing of radiation producing, detection, and measurement equipment.
- Perform physics quality control testing, calibration, and equipment evaluation on equipment to be used directly for radiation therapy purposes.
- Monitor maintenance of treatment device, dosimetry, and radiation therapy imaging equipment, and pertinent accessory purposes.
Very Competitive Compensation Package
At Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. we want to ensure your needs are met. In these uncertain times we take great care to offer competitive benefits and pay.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible
- health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected
- benefits. Any unused portion will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Degree: Doctorate degree (Ph.D. or Sc.D.) in Therapeutic Radiological Physics, Therapeutic Medical Physics
- Certification: Possess Board Certification by either the American Board of Radiology (ABR) in Therapeutic Medical Physics, Radiological Physics or the American College of Medical Physics (ACMP) in Therapeutic Medical Physics
- Experience: Ten years of recent clinical medical physics experience. Must be currently proficient in clinical radiation therapy physics technology and other support services, demonstrated by active practice of at least 12 months within the last 18 months.
- Licensure: Possess a current professional medical physicist license in the state of Texas.
Contact Jeff Dixon (210) 253-3840 or email email@example.com for more information.