Description You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Telemetry Technician like you to be a part of our team. Whether you are currently employed, between roles or even not currently seeking new opportunities at this time we want to talk with you!
As a Telemetry Technician your skills will provide care to patients in the following capacities:
- Monitor, analyze, evaluate, interpret, document and report any cardiac rhythms
- Replace electrode pads, wires and batteries as needed
- Obtain EKGs as necessary
- Update charting and maintain accurate communication between physicians, nurses or other designated professional staff
At Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. we want to ensure your needs are met. In these uncertain times we take great care to offer competitive benefits and pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused portion will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Experience: Two (2) year of experience within the last four (4) years working as a Telemetry Technician.
- Certification: Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS)
- Must be U.S Citizen
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense contractor, and that means our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the U.S. and Europe. We have been in business for 36 years, and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
If you have a calling for serving our Nation’s Heroes please submit your resume for immediate consideration or call Robert Espinoza at 210-253-3838 or by email at Jobs@ppdg.com.