Looking to make a difference with our military men and women? Join our team and contribute your talent as a Substance Abuse Counselor at the Naval Hospital in Jacksonville, FL.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Possess at least 3 years within the last 5 years as a Substance Abuse Counselor in a Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program which includes male and female clients.
- Provide two letters of recommendation written within the last 2 years from a manager, director, or direct supervisor of a Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program.
- Possess an Associate of Arts degree in a behavioral science with specialized training in substance abuse or chemical dependency treatment OR possess a National Certification Credential in Alcohol and Drug Abuse.
On a typical day, you may perform any or a combination of the following:
- Provide top notch work to our military men and women
- Work with a well-trained, competent team of seasoned experts
Are you ready to begin something rewarding? Begin TODAY! Call Gina Salinas at 210-253-3838 to get started.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Professional Performance also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. PPDG is an “Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.”