Description You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Simulator Radiation Therapy Technologist like you to be a part of our team.
As a Simulator Radiation Therapy Technologist your skills will provide care to patients in the following capacities:
- Administer complex and exact radiation treatments for patients using computer-controlled linear accelerator with MLC’s.
- Assure accurate and consistent patient alignment and support/immobilization, employing laser alignment system, optical range finder, and treatment couch adjustment. Duplicate patient position established at time of simulation.
- Configure radiation head with proper field size, gantry, and collimator rotation, beam modification devices to include: wedge filters, custom-mount or template-positioned cerrobend blocks, tissue compensators, bolus material.
- Program control console and verify treatment time, monitor units, and backup timer settings.
- Coordinate patient flow from treatment planning through treatment initiation. This involves convergence of patient, physician, physics support staff, senior technologist, and simulator facility for simulation, with start of treatment programmed to follow.
Very Competitive Compensation Package
At Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. we want to ensure your needs are met. In these uncertain times we take great care to offer competitive benefits and pay.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible
- health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected
- benefits. Any unused portion will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Degree/Education: Registered by the American Registry Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) as a Radiotherapy Therapy Technologist (RTT).
- Licensure/Registration: Must maintain a current, active, valid and unrestricted license from the Texas Medical Board. HCW Must ensure that renewal actions are accomplished well before expiration of the provider’s license to ensure compliance with the contract.
- Experience: have a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a simulator therapist. Prepare contrast material using sterile technique. Perform venous cannulation, introduce urethral catheter, insert rectal tube, inject or introduce contrast agents. Must have experience using pressure injector; fabricating and using custom treatment aids, such as custom blocks, shields, compensators, molds, casts, and other immobilization devices; experience with Philips Brilliance Big Bore Scanner; experience with interventional-based contrast procedures for 3D CT-based radiotherapy simulation techniques; experience with 4D gating Computed T Tomography radiotherapy simulation techniques; experience Philips CT-LOC.
Contact Jeff Dixon (210) 253-3840 or email email@example.com for more information.