Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Whether you are currently employed, between roles or even not currently seeking new opportunities at this time we want to talk with you!
Monday through Friday: Must be available from 7:30 AM-4:30 PM.
As an RN your skills will provide nursing care to patients in the following capacities:
- Coordinate patient care
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice
- Communicate and collaborate with a wide array of healthcare professionals
- Participate/conduct research
- Serve as an advocate for and ensure appropriate education to patients and families
- Must possess organization, problem-solving, and communication skills
At Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. we want to ensure your needs are met. We take great care to offer competitive benefits and pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused portion will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Degree/Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing or related field. Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Experience: Two years of experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably in a Primary Care setting. Knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records.
Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing Top Medical Providers for medical services at U.S. Government facilities, and has been in business for over 36 years. We are the “Preferred Partner” for government services, Professional Performance has successfully performed at over 189 locations across the United States and abroad. This successful performance has resulted in continued prosperity to our team partners and team members and a higher quality of care to our nation’s heroes and families.
Contact Angela Lemus at 210-253-3822 or by email at email@example.com for more information.