Professional Performance Development Group is looking for a talented Registered Nurse – Case Manager to provide services to Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, Colorado. Excellent opportunity to help the active duty military personnel and military family members stationed at Buckley AFB. Please feel free to apply if you meet all of the requirements.
• Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
• Experience: 1year of experience in nursing
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
• Certifications in addition to BLS:
Possess one of the following certifications:
o Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM)
o Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
o Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
o American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or
o Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S).
o National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC) Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
o American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM)
o National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP) and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM) standards of care.
• Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring. Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM processes.
• Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient, outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM
• Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as those used for patient identification and
patient assessment, clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, and databases for community resources.
• Integrate CM and utilization management (UM) and integrating nursing case management with social work case management.
• Maintain liaison with appropriate community agencies and organizations.