PPDG is currently looking for a Flight Medicine Physician at Minot AFB, ND. Exceptional opportunity to support the U.S. Air Force in their prestigious aerospace program at one of their top bases surrounded by natural beauty.
No weekends-No holidays!! This is a Monday through Friday job opportunity; hours are 7:00 am – 5:00 pm. with a one-hour break.
Degree: Possesses a Doctor of Medicine degree or a doctor of osteopathy degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting (i.e., a 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training)
- Minimum of 35 hours of direct patient care in the past year.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the last 10 years, having served as a privileged flight surgeon at a US Military installation.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available, including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account