Looking for an opportunity to contribute to our military with your expertise? We have the perfect home for you!
We are seeking a full time Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner for Fort Hood’s North Medical Support team.
Qualifications for this position, include but are not limited to:
- Current, active, valid, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in one of the 50 states in the U.S.
- ANCC or AANP certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- Have a minimum of one year of experience of routinely practicing as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Maintain a current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association
On a typical day, you may perform any or a combination of the following:
- Provide top notch work to our military men and women
- Work with a well-trained, competent team of seasoned experts
- Diagnose and treat acute diseases and injuries
- Provide preceptorship of residents and students
Are you ready to begin something rewarding? Begin TODAY! Call Gina Salinas at 210-253-3838 to get started.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Professional Performance also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. PPDG is an “Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.”