We are currently seeking a talented Physical Therapist to provide care at the Columbus AFB in Mississippi. Great opportunity to work with our military community, providing care to our active duty soldiers. Some of your duties in this role will be:
- Provide referral-based and direct access physical therapy services; ensure that they will accept ‘self-referred’ patients and will not always have a referral to review prior to an appointment
- Include all modalities offered at Columbus AFB PT; administer (or be knowledgeable on) Electrical stimulation, iontophoresis, ultrasound, moist heat, and ice packs
- Ensure that documentation/patient notes are in line with MTF policy i.e. sending flyer notes to Flight Medicine for co-signature.
Degree/Education: Doctorate in Physical Therapy; or Master’s degree in Physical Therapy
• Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Certification in Trigger Point Dry Needling is highly desired
• Experience: Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in a physical therapy setting or clinic.
• Board Certification (18.104.22.168.4): Not a requirement
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a physical therapist. Physical therapist must also maintain licensure during the duration of the contract.
Please contact Robert Espinoza at 210-253-3838