Looking for a Certified Pharmacy Technician to provide services at Dunham U.S. Army Health Clinic at Carlisle, PA. In this role, you will work side-by-side with active duty military personnel performing a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
Duties include: pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
Monday through Friday: Must be available from 7:30 AM-6:30 PM. (8 hours)
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Must have a Basic Life Support certification (BLS)
- One year of experience within the last two years
- Certificate/graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy services training program of the U.S. military
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
- Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting patient requests, supporting physician’s requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse drug reactions.
- Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
- Perform supply process duties including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory maintenance, producing not in stock reports.
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
Contact Angela Lemus at 210-253-3822 or by email at email@example.com for more information.