Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. (PPDG) is searching for a compassionate Pharmacist to provide care to our military and their beneficiaries at Seymour Johnson AFB, NC.
Are you ready to take on new experiences and make a difference working with our brave Heroes and their families? This is an opportunity of a lifetime. Don’t let it pass you by!
Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Whether you are currently employed, between roles or even not currently seeking new opportunities at this time we want to talk with you!
Hours: Monday thru Friday – work 8 hours between 6:30 AM-5:30 PM
As a Pharmacist your skills will provide care to patients in the following capacities:
- Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility. · Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of medications.
- Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication therapy.
- Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplications or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients.
- Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
- Supervise inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals, and ensure pharmacy security.
- Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
- Provide professional customer service to patients and hospital staff.
- Perform administrative tasks, including but not limited to answering phones.
- Ability to acquire and use basic computer skills to enter patient data and extract patient information using Computer Health Care System (CHCS), GSL, and Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (ALTHA).
At Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. we want to ensure your needs are met. We take great care to offer competitive benefits and pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused portion will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a college or university accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE). ·
- Current, full, active, unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association
- One year of professional pharmacy experience after graduation.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense contractor, and that means our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the U.S. and Europe. We have been in business for 36 years, and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
If you have a calling for serving our Nation’s Heroes please submit your resume for immediate consideration or call Angela Lemus at 210-253-3822 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.