Professional Performance Development Group is looking for a talented Pharmacist to provide services to Eglin Air Force Base, FL. Excellent opportunity to help serve the active-duty personnel and family members stationed at Eglin AFB. Please feel free to apply if interested and would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity!
Duty Hours: The duty hours will be an 8 hour shift from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday.
• Degree/Education: Bachelor’s of Science or Doctoral degree in Pharmacy from a college of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. Registered with the Board of Pharmacy
• Experience: The pharmacist must have at least 12 months of inpatient pharmacist experience within the past three years practicing as a pharmacist.
• BLS: current American Heart Association or the American Red Cross Healthcare Provider (HCP) Life Support Certification
Job Duties and Responsibilities: The duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Evaluate medical and medication histories for drug-related problems and adjust drug therapy accordingly.
• Consult with other healthcare providers (e.g., physicians, dietitians, nurses, physical therapists, etc.) about patient treatment needs or options.
• Perform a full range of outpatient and inpatient pharmacist procedures.
• Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing to closely monitor medication therapy.
• Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplications or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients.