Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. (PPDG) is searching for a compassionate Orthopedic Physician Assistants(s) to provide care to our military and their beneficiaries at Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, NC.
Are you ready to take on new experiences and make a difference working with our brave Heroes and their families? This is an opportunity of a lifetime. Don’t let it pass you by!
Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Whether you are currently employed, between roles or even not currently seeking new opportunities at this time we want to talk with you!
Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00 AM-5:00 PM
As an Orthopedic Physician Assistant your skills will provide care to patients in the following capacities:
- Provide outpatient evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and consultation
- Treat various conditions, illnesses, and injuries of the extremities, spine, and associated structures
- Provide medical services within the scope of practice of the collaborating Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Provide perioperative care in conjunction with the treating surgeon.
- Assess, stabilize, and determine the disposition of patients
At Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. we want to ensure your needs are met. We take great care to offer competitive benefits and pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused portion will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Degree: Graduate from an accredited college or university certified by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education of the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
Experience: Minimum of two years of experience within the past three years providing services in an orthopedic department.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician’s Assistants (NCCPA).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense contractor, and that means our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the U.S. and Europe. We have been in business for 36 years, and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
If you have a calling for serving our Nation’s Heroes please submit your resume for immediate consideration or call Angela Lemus at 210-253-3822 or by email at Jobs@ppdg.com.