We are currently seeking a talented Occupational Safety and Health Technician to provide care to the 81st Medical Group at Keesler AFB, MS. Great opportunity to work with our military community, providing care to our Military members. Some of your duties in this role will be to inspect, test, and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices to ensure they follow all applicable standards and government regulations.
- Associate degree in Occupational OR, Health/Safety, Core Science OR Engineering Technology
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Ability to use standard office equipment, such as computers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, telephone, and office automation systems
- Two years of experience working in an Occupational Health OR Industrial Hygiene related medical field OR must have formal college/vocational school education and hold a certification issued by Occupational Health and Safety Technologist Certification (OHST) OR the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).
- One year experience using basic sampling equipment to include detection
- tubes/chips, personal air samplers and calibrators, sound level meters, noise dosimeters, and environmental sampling equipment is required.
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation, and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account