Come join our Team! We are looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner at Sheppard Air Force Base, TX. If you are passionate about patient care and supporting our brave servicemen and servicewomen, then this is the position for you. This is a full-time position offering you the opportunity to expand your skillset.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS)/Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study accredited by either the ACEN or CCNE
- Certification: ANCC, AANP, or other National Nursing Certification Organization
Enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule, 40-hours per week, between the hours of 6:00 am and 7:00 pm
- Work with a committed and patient-focused team
- Perform deployment-related health assessment and annual mental health assessment services
- Provide a full range of outcome-based nurse practitioner services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF
- Provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients for routine, acute, and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients as indicated
- Technically direct and teach other staff, provide evidenced-based educational lectures, and participate in in-service training to staff members
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation, and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense contractor. Our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the U.S. and Europe. We have been in business for 36 years, and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
Contact Regina Drollinger at 210-253-3845 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing Top Medical Providers to provide medical services at U.S. Government facilities. Your success is our aim and purpose.