Immediate Opening for Nurse Practitioner to support the Cardiology Clinic at Keesler Air Force Base, MS.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Collaborates with the physician in the health care of patients with acute and/or chronic illnesses.
- Requests consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Orders diagnostic tests and follows up with results of testing as applicable.
- Prescribes and dispenses medications as delineated by the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee.
- Participates in customer service initiatives and medical readiness activities designed to enhance health services.
- Diagnoses and treats patients with common acute conditions or chronic illnesses within acceptable protocols, clinical practice guidelines, Nurse Practice Acts, and/or in consultation with a physician.
- Attends staff meetings to provide case discussion, continuing education, and continuous quality improvement and safety.
- Performs exercise stress tests within the cardiology lab.
Must possess a Master’s Degree of Nursing and have graduated from an academic program, within the nursing field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the CCNE.
Must have and maintain certification in BLS and ACLS/ALS.
Licensure: Nurse Practitioner Cardiology Services shall require an active, full, and unrestricted nursing license
Experience: Minimum of three years of experience as Family Care Practitioner, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Emergency Care Nurse Practitioner with experience in specialty clinics such as Cardiology, Neurology, Internal Medicine within the last 48 months
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense contractor. Our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the U.S. and Europe. We have been in business for 36 years and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
Contact Robert Espinoza at 210-253-3838 or by email at email@example.com.
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing Top Medical Providers to provide medical services at U.S. Government facilities. Your success is our aim and purpose. In this role you will be able to grow and serve our military and their families