We are looking for an Urgent Care Family Nurse Practitioner for Naval Hospital Lemoore, CA. If you are passionate about patient care and giving back to our military, then this is the position for you. We have a PRN-COVERAGE position offering you the opportunity to expand your skill set.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within the last 5 years in a Family Practice
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Neonatal Resuscitative Program Certification (NRP)
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Graduate from academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study accredited by either the ACEN or CCNE.
- Certification: as a Nurse Practitioner by the ANCC, AANP, or other National Nursing Certification Organization here in the United States like ANA and more
PRN-Monday through Friday, between the hours of 2:30 pm and 11:00 pm and on Saturday or Sunday, between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Shifts are normally for an 8.5 or 9.0-hour period, to include a lunch break. On a typical day, you may perform any or a combination of the following:
- Provide: Acute care, adult, adult-gerontology-acute care, adult-gerontology-primary-care, family medicine, gerontology and neonatal.
- Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations alongside a team of medical professionals – Physician, RN, Tech(s) and other support staff. Electronic documentation providing ease of duty and one-on-one patient care.
- Use space to conduct multiple specialties within your scope of practice with five (5) bed unit at hand with Navy hospital next door.
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense contractor. Our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the U.S. and Europe. We have been in business for 36 years, and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
Contact Ana Cabral at 210-253-3816 or by email at email@example.com.
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing Top Medical Providers to provide medical services at U.S. Government facilities. Your success is our aim and purpose. In this role you will be able to grow and serve our military and their families.