Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing the Top Medical Providers to provide medical services at Government Facilities for 35 years. Your success is our aim!
We are looking for a Part -Time Nurse Practitioner at Barksdale Air Force Base Medical Clinic, LA. If you are passionate about patient care and giving back to our military, then this is the position for you!
PPDG benefits package offers a first-rate salary, 401K, Paid Holidays and PTO are included.
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will be a part of a patient focused, innovative medical team.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within the last 4 years in occupational medicine, a primary care clinic, emergency room, or critical care setting.
- Committed for patient excellence, focused and compassionate.
- Detail oriented and knowledgeable in Word and computer skills.
On a typical day, you may perform any or a combination of the following:
- Treat 6-10 patients a day.
- Work with a committed and patient focused team.
- Provide Top Notch quality care in a purpose driven environment.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense Contractor and that means that our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the US and Europe. We have been in business for 35 years and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
If you have a calling for serving our Nation’s Heroes please submit your resume for immediate consideration or call Gina Salinas at 210-253-3838.