Looking for a Medical Release of Information to provide services at Naval Health Clinic at Cherry Point. In this role, you will work side-by-side with active duty military personnel performing a full range of medical release of information duties.
Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- At least one-year relevant experience or specialized Registered Health Information Technician or Registered Health Information Administrator certification required.
- Requirements include prolonged walking, standing, sitting or bending.
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalency. Basic medical terminology required.
- Must be able to carry 25-50 pounds and reach high shelving units with the assistance of stepladders to retrieve and file medical records.
- A fully qualified typist (computer keyboard) with a minimum of 40 WPM is required.
- English language, correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and format to prepare and edit written correspondence, reports, and transcribed material.
- Standard office equipment, such as computers, typewriters, copiers, fax machines, telephone systems and office automation systems, to perform a substantial range of medical record maintenance support.
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, and excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards for complete, prompt and accurate health records
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.