We are currently seeking a talented Medical Office Clerk to support the 55th Medical Group at Offutt Air Force Base, NE. Great opportunity to work with our Military community, directly impacting our Military members. In this role you will greet visitors at the front desk, schedule appointments, determine patient eligibility and organize/research patient records. This role is critical to the primary mission of maintaining medical readiness for our troops and family members.
- Six Months experience working in an office setting
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology preferred
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) Equivalency.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation, and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account