We are currently seeking a talented LPN/LVN to support the Edwards Air Force Base, CA. Great opportunity to work with our Military community and directly impacting our Military members. This role is critical to the primary mission of maintaining medical readiness for our troops and family members.
Hours-Monday – Friday 0700-1730, not to exceed 8 hours per day.
- One year of LPVN experience after graduation. Must include providing vaccinations.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Covic Vaccination
- Current, full, active and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation, and holiday pay. Contact Angela Lemus at 210-253-3822 for further details.