Stop Wondering and Start applying …
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing the Top Medical Providers to provide medical services at Government Facilities for over 34 years. Your success is our aim and purpose.
In this role you will be able to grow and serve our military and their families.
We are looking for Licensed Vocational Nurses to work at San Antonio Military Medical Center. If you are ready to begin a new career, then this is the position for you.
PPDG offers a superb benefits package including a first-rate salary, medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Accounts, dependent care, 401K Employer Contribution, Paid Holidays and PTO are included.
As Licensed Vocational Nurses, you will be a part of a dynamic, patient focused and advanced medical team.
- Committed to patient excellence, focused and compassionate service.
- Detail oriented and knowledgeable in Word and computer skills.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a LVN in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
On a typical day, you may perform any or a combination of the following:
- Work with a committed and patient focused team.
- Provide Top Notch quality care in a purpose driven environment.
Are you ready to begin something new and what you were born to do? Are you ready to begin today? Then call me today, I can get you there. Contact me today: Amanda Perez 210-253-3845.