Join our dedicated Holistic Health and Fitness Team as a Lead Athletic Trainer and enhance our soldier’s readiness as a member of a talented team of health and fitness professionals including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Nutritionists, Strength and conditioning Coaches, and training leadership. Lead Athletic Trainers will work in physically challenging training environments at fitness centers, field courses, and field exercise locations and will often accompany the soldiers during training events in vehicles, watercraft, and aircraft to and from training areas.
- Five years of prior experience as an Athletic Trainer.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from college or university accredited by CAATE
- Master’s Degree in a related field such as Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, etc., from a CAATE accredited university.
- A passing score from the BOC for Athletic Trainer Examination.
- Unrestricted Athletic Trainer State License (any State)
- A National Provider Identifier (NPI) Number.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Must be a U.S Citizen
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation sick, and holiday pay. Contact us for further details about this opportunity.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with an HSA
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense contractor. Our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the U.S. and overseas. We have been in business for 37 years and have continuously worked in the military community since 1990. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing Top Medical Providers to provide medical services at U.S. Government facilities. Your success is our aim and purpose. In this role you will be able to grow and serve our military and their families.