Professional Performance Development Group is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide services at Fort Eustis, VA. The United States Air Force Medical Service mission is to ensure medically fit forces, provide expeditionary medics, and improve the health of all we serve to meet our Nation’s needs. In this role you will provide screenings, clinical assessments, treatment, case management, consultation, referral, and education.
Education: Masters or Doctorate Degree from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support (5.2.3) shall be Basic Life Support certified by the American Heart Association and demonstrate ability to initiate CPR in the event of respiratory or cardiopulmonary arrests.
License/Registration: HCW must possess a Clinical Social Work license from a US jurisdiction that allows for the independent practice of Clinical Services. The license must be one granted by the recognized licensing agency of a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the Virgin Islands.
Experience: HCW must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience within the past five (5) years in the practice of clinical social work, preferably in a government setting providing clinical services to individuals in clinical psychotherapy services.
Knowledge: Must be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with all patients and other health care providers.
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation, and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
For more information, please call Robert Espinoza (210)-253-3838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org