Human Resource Assistant – Full-time
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is currently looking to hire a results-driven, motivated Recruiter to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment at our corporate office in San Antonio, TX. Duties include sourcing, screening, and selecting qualified candidates to work in U.S. Government medical facilities, mostly at military installations.
We are an award-winning and industry-recognized government contractor providing medical, technical, and professional support services and solutions.
- Recruitment experience; medical staffing recruiting a plus.
- High School Diploma, Associate degree preferred.
- Computer skills to include use of MS Word, Excel, Internet Search Engines, etc.
- Eighty-five percent of our new employees tell us our compensation (salary + benefits) is equal to or better than their previous employer.
- We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, company 401(k) retirement plan match, and paid time off.