Professional Performance Development Group is seeking a Health Educator at Mountain Home AFB, ID. The United States Air Force Medical Service mission is to ensure medically fit forces, provide expeditionary medics, and improve the health of all we serve to meet our Nation’s needs. In this role you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating all Health Promotion prevention programs and services.
Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited institution in Health Education, Community Health Education or Public Health is required.
Experience: Three years in health promotion planning and programming, preferably in a worksite setting.
Certification: BLS, eligible for Certification in Health Education from the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC). NCHEC certification preferred.
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation, and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
For more information, please call Araceli Garza (210)253-3852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org