Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. (PPDG) is seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to provide care in a Family Health Clinic setting at Peterson Air Force Base, CO. You will join an interdisciplinary team where doctors, nurses, therapists, and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for patients. Each LVN’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident, and family we serve.
Duty Hours: Monday-Friday 0730-1630
- Degree: Certificate
- Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university, or vocational nursing program and accredited by The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Experience: One (1) year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation as an LVN performing hands-on patient care in an outpatient clinical setting for at least 12 months within the past 24 months
- Must have a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse
- Must be U.S. citizen
TYPE OF WORK – Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Initiate, perform, and complete assigned duties in providing care to variable patient populations.
- Complete assigned patient care based on patients’ conditions, use judgment in selecting the appropriate order and sequence of procedures and treatments, and accurately recognize, report, and record relevant patient information.
- Observe, identify, and respond to the patient’s needs for care, including medication, equipment-assisted care, and patient/family education.
- Prepare and administer prescribed medications (oral, topical, subcutaneous, intramuscular, and/or intravenous) and perform treatments according to established policies/procedures.
- Recognize urgent or emergent patient care situations, and seek assistance from the RN and/or MD/DO, and initiate appropriate emergency interventions as directed.
- Perform support duties for complex diagnostic tests and/or specialized practices or procedures, which include preparing the patient, assisting in the diagnostic examination, preparing and handling specialized instruments or other specialized equipment, and monitoring the patient’s condition before, during, and following the procedure.
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense contractor. Our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the U.S. and Europe. We have been in business for 36 years, and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
For more information please contact us at 210-615-1117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.