- Licensed registered nurse graduated from a baccalaureate of science in nursing program accredited by a national nursing agency and recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification
- Certification by a nationally recognized disease management, chronic care management, or quality
- Two years full-time experience in management of patient populations with prevalent and chronic diseases.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals.
- Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies,
procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare
team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes