PPDG is currently looking for a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to work at McGuire AFB, NJ. Provider conducts psychological evaluations using information from clinical interviews, psychological testing/psycho diagnostic testing (e.g., cognitive and personality assessment), collateral sources as appropriate, and conduct military-specific evaluations. Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
This is a Monday through Friday job opportunity; hours are 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Education: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD), graduated from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Experience: Two Years’ experience with evidence-based therapies and techniques, and psychological assessment in the evaluation of diagnosis and treatment of disorders (e.g., cognitive and personality).
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- Must have a Basic Life Support Certification (BLS).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense contractor, and that means our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the U.S. and Europe. We have been in business for 36 years, and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
If you have a calling for serving our Nation’s Heroes please submit your resume for immediate consideration or call Angela Lemus at 210-253-3822 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.