PPDG is currently looking for a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to work at McGuire AFB, NJ. Provider conducts psychological evaluations using information from clinical interviews, psychological testing/psycho diagnostic testing (e.g., cognitive and personality assessment), collateral sources as appropriate, and conduct military-specific evaluations. Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
This is a Monday through Friday job opportunity; hours are 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Education: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD), graduated from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Experience: Two Years’ experience with evidence-based therapies and techniques, and psychological assessment in the evaluation of diagnosis and treatment of disorders (e.g., cognitive and personality).
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- Must have a Basic Life Support Certification (BLS).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.