Looking for an opportunity to contribute to our military with your behavioral health expertise? I have the perfect home for you!
We are seeking a full time Clinical Psychologist for Edwards Air Force Base, CA.
Qualifications for this position, include but are not limited to:
- Must have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology
- Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy. D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist
- Maintain a current Basic Life Support certification
On a typical day, you may perform any or a combination of the following:
- Provide top notch work to our military men and women
- Work with a well-trained, competent team of seasoned experts
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense Contractor and that means that our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the US and Europe. We have been in business for 35 years and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
Are you ready to begin something rewarding? Begin TODAY! Call Gina Salinas at 210-253-3838 to get started.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Professional Performance also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. PPDG is an “Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.”