Looking for an opportunity to contribute to our military with your behavioral health expertise? I have the perfect home for you!
We are seeking a full time Clinical Psychologist for the Naval Health Clinic in Corpus Christi, TX.
Qualifications for this position, include but are not limited to:
- A one year fellowship or residency in health psychology or behavioral medicine OR have one year of experience in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or difficulty coping with medical problems.
- Possess a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an accredited university.
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license or certification to practice as a psychologist
- Successful completion of a psychologist intern program.
- Provide two letters of recommendation written within the preceding two years from practicing providers, supervisors, or program administrators.
- Maintain a current Basic Life Support certification
- On a typical day, you may perform any or a combination of the following:
- Provide top notch work to our military men and women
- Work with a well-trained, competent team of seasoned experts
Are you ready to begin something rewarding? Begin TODAY! Call Gina Salinas at 210-253-3838 to get started.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Professional Performance also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. PPDG is an “Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.”