Looking for an opportunity to contribute to our military with your behavioral health expertise? I have the perfect home for you!
We are seeking a full time Clinical Psychologist for the Naval Health Clinic in Fort Worth, TX.
Qualifications for this position, include but are not limited to:
- Possess at least two years of experience utilizing neuropsychological testing within the past five years
- Have experience evaluating, diagnosing, and treating mental and substance related disorders of individuals and administer programs of treatment
- Maintain a current Basic Life Support certification
On a typical day, you may perform any or a combination of the following:
- Provide top notch work to our military men and women
- Work with a well-trained, competent team of seasoned experts
Are you ready to begin something rewarding? Begin TODAY! Call Gina Salinas at 210-253-3838 to get started.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Professional Performance also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. PPDG is an “Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.”