We are looking for a Clinical Pharmacist to join our team! You will be responsible for dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
- Degree: Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.). Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
- Experience: Must have 12 months within the previous 24 months full time experience OR Board certification in one or more of the pharmacy specialties recognized by the Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties OR Completion of a clinical pharmacy
residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or American College of
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Compound and dispense prescribed medications
- Advise physicians and health practitioners on the interactions and side effects of medications
- Provide patients with pertinent drug information
- Proactively review prescriptions for proper dosage
- Supervise and maintain records of all medications