Professional Performance Development Group, Inc.(PPDG) are seeking a Clinical Nurse, RN OBGYN provide care to our military and their beneficiaries at the Edwards, AFB.
- Master’s degree in nursing.
- Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
· Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support
- Certified in the specialty required by the TO as a Clinical Nurse Specialist by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty (for example, oncology, psychiatric, cardiovascular, pulmonary).
- As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse.
- Practice independently and collaboratively with other members of the health care team to ensure a comprehensive plan of care for the patient. Technically direct and teach other staff, provide educational lectures and participate in in-service training to staff members.
- Perform developmental assessments and screenings; conducting diagnostic and screening tests; initiating and evaluating treatment regimens that may include prescribing and dispensing medication appropriate to the privileged scope of care.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Recognize conditions that require isolation and ensure universal precautions are used in all patient encounters.
- Attend staff meetings to provide case discussion, continuing education, and continuous quality improvement.