Professional Performance Development Group, Inc (PPDG) is currently seeking a compassionate and caring Clinical Nurse to join our Family Health Clinic at Keesler AFB, MS. If you’re passionate about nursing and enjoy contributing to the overall health and well-being of patients, this is an honorable opportunity to give back by serving our nations hero’s and their families!
Position: Registered Nurse – Family Health
Location: Keesler AFB, MS
Schedule: Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:00 am – 4:00 am.
Education: Must have successful completed of an associate’s degree or baccalaureate degree program in nursing that is nationally accredited.
Licensure: Maintain an active, valid, current and unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice nursing as a registered nurse in any US state jurisdiction.
Experience: A minimum of 36 months of experience, as a clinical nurse, in any area of nursing such as Family Health within the last 48 months.
Certification: Possess and maintains current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick Leave
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition discount program for current employees and their extended families
- Employee Recognition for outstanding contribution, birthdays, and anniversaries
- 401(k) Plan. $0.25 match for each $1.00 you contribute up to a $1,000.00 match for the year.
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- STD & LTD
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense Contractor and that means that our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the US and Europe. We have been in business for 34 years and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.