Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. (PPDG) has been in the medical field providing medical services through our employees at major military facilities for over 36 years. PPDG is seeking Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) to provide care at the San Antonio Military Medical Center.
You will join an interdisciplinary team where doctors, nurses, therapists, and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for patients. Each CNA’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve.
- Degree/Education: Must possess a current Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Certification: Have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life (BCLS) certified by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross standards.
- Experience: Twelve (12) months of experience within the last twenty-four (24) months working as a CNA in a hospital setting.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Responsibilities: Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
Compensation and Benefits. Eighty-five percent of our new employees tell us our compensation (salary + benefits) is equal to or better than their previous employer. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Come join our nurse pool for day, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.