Professional Performance Development Group, Inc (PPDG) has been in the medical field providing medical services through our employees at major military facilities for over 36 years. Professional Performance Development Group is seeking Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) to provide care at the San Antonio Military Medical Center.
You will join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for patients. Each CNA’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve.
- Degree/Education: Must possess a current Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Certification: Have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life (BCLS) certified by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross standards.
- Experience: Twelve (12) months of experience within the last twenty-four (24) months working as a CNA in a hospital setting.
- ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Responsibilities: The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- UnitedHealthCare Medical – Through the UHC plan, you can earn rewards through the Health and wellness program, Health discounts, Healthy Pregnancy Program, Care24 access to health and well-being information, and more!
- Health & Welfare Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401k account.
- Ameritas Dental
- Avesis Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Career Progression & Tuition Reimbursement
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Come join our nurse pool for Day, Evening, Weekend, and Holiday shifts.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Professional Performance also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. PPDG is an “Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.”