Revolutionize the way our Army conducts physical training, and join our Holistic Health and Fitness team of skilled professionals as a certified Athletic Trainer. This is a great opportunity to work with our military community providing care as part of a specialized team for improving soldiers’ health of body and mind. Some of your duties in this role are to prepare physical profiles, assist in medical screenings, assessments and treatment services for soldiers to minimize the risk of injury and significantly improve soldier readiness.
- Two years of prior experience as an Athletic Trainer.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from college or university accredited by CAATE
- A passing score from the BOC for Athletic Trainer examination.
- Unrestricted Athletic Trainer State License (any State or Territory)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Must be a U.S Citizen.
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation sick, and holiday pay. Contact us for further details about this opportunity.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with an HSA
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense contractor. Our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military facilities across the U.S. and overseas. We have been in business for 37 years and have continuously worked in the military community since 1990. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing Top Medical Providers to provide medical services at U.S. Government facilities. Your success is our aim and purpose. In this role you will be able to grow and serve our military and their families.