In great need to hire an Nurse Practitioner to join PPDG in its mission to continue providing medical care to our military men and women and their beneficiaries at the Seymour Johnson AFB in North Carolina.
Any U.S. license is accepted for this position!!!
- Degree: Master’s degree in nursing.
- Education: Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Certification: Certified in the specialty required by the TO as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate (for example, National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses, American Nurses Association, National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Specialties).
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse
- Must a have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and become proficient in the use of the following computer systems: Composite Health Care Systems (CHCS) – Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Aeromedical Services Information Management System (ASIMS), and Preventive Health Assessment and Individual Medical Readiness (PIMR).