We are currently seeking a talented Telemetry Technician to provide care at the Keesler Medical Center AFB in Biloxi, MS. Great opportunity to work with our military community, providing care to our active duty soldiers. Some of your duties in this role will be to monitor, analyze, evaluate, interpret, document and report any cardiac rhythms, replace electrode pads, wires and batteries as needed, obtain EKGs as necessary, update charting and maintain accurate communication between physicians, nurses or other designated professional staff.
- Two years of Telemetry Technician experience within the last forty-eight months.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) certification
- Must be U.S. Citizen
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. is a Department of Defense contractor. Our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the U.S. and Europe. We have been in business for 36 years and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.
Contact Robert Espinoza at 210-253-3838 or by email at email@example.com.
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing Top Medical Providers to provide medical services at U.S. Government facilities. Your success is our aim and purpose. In this role you will be able to grow and serve our military and their families.