Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. (PPDG) is a highly respected company by the Department of Defense with 33 years of experience in the medical field. PPDG has hired, credentialed, and managed and relocated medical personnel in 45 U.S. States and four countries overseas. The reason for PPDG’s longevity with Department of Defense is that we live by our corporate core values.
Langley Air Force Base, VA has an opening for a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician. This is the perfect opportunity to find your strengths and elevate your skills all while providing medical care to our Service Men and Women in uniform and their families.
Are you ready to take on new experiences and make a difference working with our brave Heroes and their families? This is an opportunity of a lifetime. Don’t let it pass you by!
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program (corresponding to the specialty required in the TO) which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association. Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting (i.e., a 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training). For purposes of this requirement, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, and fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada.
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience within the last 3 years as an Internal Medicine Physician
- Certification: Board eligible or board certified
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license or certification to practice medicine in any one of the 50 states, D.C., the commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Island.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
If you would like to learn more information about this opportunity, please contact Regina Drollinger at 210-253-03845.