We are currently seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician at Langley Air Force Base, VA. This is the perfect opportunity to find your strengths and elevate your skills all while providing medical care to our Service Men and Women in uniform and their families. Are you ready to take on new experiences and make a difference working with our brave Heroes and their families? This is an opportunity of a lifetime. Don’t let it pass you by!
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program (corresponding to the specialty) which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association. All candidates must have at least one year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting (i.e., a 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an accredited institution). For purposes of this requirement, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, and fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada.
- Possess a minimum of one year of full-time experience within the last three years as an Internal Medicine Physician
- Certification: Board eligible or board-certified
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any of the 50 states, D.C., the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with HSA
- Health & Welfare (H&W) Employer Contribution – H&W is used to offset the cost of your elected benefits. Any unused amount will be deposited into your 401(k) account.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
If you would like to learn more information about this opportunity, please contact Regina Drollinger at 210-253-3845 or by email at email@example.com.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. (PPDG) is a Department of Defense contractor. Our employees provide medical services, technical services, and professional support services at military medical facilities across the U.S. and Europe. We have been in business for 36 years and we have contracts with the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Our success is based on our commitment to our employees and providing services & solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations.