Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing the Top Medical Providers to provide medical services at Government Facilities for over 34 years. Your success is our aim and purpose.
In this role you will be able to grow and serve our military and their families.
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner for the Army base in Fort Drum, NY. If you are passionate about patient care and giving back to our military, then this is the position for you.
PPDG offers a superb benefits package including a first-rate salary, medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Accounts, dependent care, 401K Employer Contribution, Paid Holidays and PTO are included.
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will be a part of a patient focused, excellent and innovative medical team.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience within the last 4 years in a Family Practice.
- Committed to patient excellence, focused and compassionate service.
- Detail oriented and knowledgeable in Word and computer skills.
On a typical day, you may perform any or a combination of the following:
- Work with a committed and patient focused team.
- Provide Top Notch quality care in a purpose driven environment.
Are you ready to begin something new and what you were born to do? Are you ready to begin today? Then call me today, I can get you there. Contact me today: Ana Cabral 210-253-3816.