Since 1984, Teamwork has remained the hallmark of our success. Professional Performance helps healthcare professionals and other well-qualified candidates to accomplish their lifelong goals. With team contract sites, Professional Performance has the knowledge, expertise, and resources to meet the needs and exceed expectations of our team members. But our commitment goes beyond initial job placement. Whether it’s a career development or simply furthering your education, we will work together to accomplish even greater success.
Professional Performance is the award-winning professional staffing service. We are recognized for innovation and integrity as a reputable government contractor. The diverse and cumulative expertise of our teams provides proven value to both government and commercial clients, ensuring stability of service and smooth transitions during multiple contract startups.
The Professional Performance Difference
1) Team Member’s compensation plans are based on local market surveys, and we provide paid time off and federal holidays as well as competitive salary.
2) Professional Performance also provides full “cafeteria” plan of benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, dependent care reimbursement, and 401(k) retirement plan.
3) Career development takes precedence at Professional Performance. Our team members work at government and commercial sites with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, giving our team members an exclusive access to exotic technology and advances in medicine.
4) We offer a cooperative workplace environment with stability of employment, team spirit, and integrity to ensure our team members are treated fairly, and recognized for their performance.
Employees in the field and in the Corporate office are offered frequent participation opportunities in company decisions through surveys.
- 91% of our new employees rated our hiring process as satisfactory or above, and 55% said it was excellent.
- We provide competitive compensation and excellent benefits-91% of our team members agree compensation was equivalent or better than that of their previous employers, and 97% that their wages and benefits were thoroughly explained.
- We stay in close touch with our employees, whether they are in Alaska, Texas, or Guam by way of employee surveys and communications.
We learned through the Alumni Survey that 94% of our former team members would like to come back to work again for PPDG.
Professional Performance proudly and actively hires veterans and their spouses.
18% of our team members (field employees and corporate staff) are veterans.
We are active participants in and supporters of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP), supporting Spouse Education and Career Opportunities.